With VPS Hosting, you get the experience of a Dedicated Server at a very competitive price.
Solid State Drives to boost performance
Increase your resources as per your needs
Choose from various operating systems
24/7 Expert Support for your VPS Servers
All resources are your own
Complete Customisation to fit your hosting needs
Get fully operational VM within minutes
Active network monitoring, IP blocking by Neustar
Easier server management with our in-house panel
100% risk-free money back guarantee
|CCentOS 6/CentOS 7/Ubuntu 16.04/Fedora 23/Debian 8||Top notch network built with Tier 1 ISPs||cPanel (only with CentOS 7)||Free cPanel Migrations|
|Multiple locations||SSD Storage||Plesk Onyx||Boot, Login, Network, Hardware, Rebuild|
|Private Network||Tier IV Data Center||WHMCS|
|Quick VNC access||Neustar’s DDoS protection||SAN Storage|
|rDNS support||Backed by Juniper Networks DDos mitigation||CDN|
With VPS Hosting, you get complete isolation on a physical server for your hosting. Your Virtual Private Server will be unaffected by other users and with root access you can install whatever applications you require on your server. The CPU, RAM, HDD, and Bandwidth allocated to your VPS Hosting plan will always be available for your applications. A VPS server gives you all the features of a Dedicated Server at an affordable price.
KVM (Kernel-based Virtual Machine) is a type of Virtualisation interface in Linux servers which ensures fantastic performance and security while guaranteeing highly optimised resource isolation. Use of KVM in our VPS Servers allows us to deliver tremendous processing power and throughput that your applications / websites need.
All our HDD-based servers are provisioned with cPanel by default. Whereas SSD servers, lets you choose between cPanel or Plesk. Further, when cPanel or Plesk is added when buying the server, we auto-install it for you on your server.
Yes, you can purchase dedicated IPs at an additional cost.
ResellerClub provides complete support on all our VPS Hosting Plans for issues that are related to Boot, Network, Hardware, Login and Re-installation of the VM. This also includes basic firewall setup and preliminary investigation of any system exploits. For the complete scope of support, please refer to the technical specifications section.
Yes, you can now easily upgrade your plan from the control panel by simply selecting the new VPS plan and paying. The amount you have already paid for the current plan will get adjusted on a pro rate basis. Currently, this upgrade option is available only on our India based servers. The downgrade option is not available for any of the KVM VPS Hosting plans/servers at this time.
Yes. We have Managed VPS Hosting services available for our new & existing customers. Managed hosting services can be purchased as an add-on feature with your server. Our team of server experts provide support for server setup, migration, proactive monitoring, server-hardening, security solutions & more. To know more about managed hosting services for VPS servers, click here.
Yes. We provide Acronis Backup solution, which can be purchased along with your VPS hosting at an additional cost.
- Acronis backup is an easy & reliable solution which helps take regular real-time backups of database, files, mailboxes & disks. It offers customized options like full or incremental backups, with a daily, weekly or monthly frequency.
- The VPS backup data is fully encrypted against ransomware, and restoration is fast & instant.
- Acronis backup is available for USA & Asia server locations. Any incremental purchase of backup volume will add more volume to an existing Acronis panel (depending on the location).
- New customers can buy Acronis Backup add-on in the purchase flow whereas existing customers can buy it from their control panel.
- Acronis Cyber Backup add-on is not covered under the money back guarantee refund policy.
- The tenure & renewal cycle of Acronis backup is independent of the hosting tenure purchased.